99EntranceExam Forum enables aspirants to discuss their queries associated with college/university admission, entrance tests (engineering and architecture, medical, pharmacy, law, management, fashion designing, acting & drama), schools studies, government jobs and many more. It’s a kind of discussion forum where you can ask and discuss your queries. A majority of aspirants have trust on 99EntranceExam when it comes to gather any educational information and thus you can easily get answer of your queries related to educational domain here.
For the convenience of candidates we have designed various categories and it will help them to find most relevant answer of their queries.
- College/University Admission: In this section you can discuss your queries related to various colleges and universities admission procedure, application form availability, fee structure, infrastructure etc.
- Engineering and Architecture Entrance Exams: This section will allow you to discuss your queries related to engineering entrance examinations such as its important dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure, admission procedure etc.
- Medical Entrance Exam: Discuss your queries associated to various medical and allied domain entrance examinations in this section.
- Management Entrance Exam: No matter what kind of queries you have related to management entrance exams in India, the same can be discussed here in this section.
- Law Entrance Exam: If you are an aspirants looking for your career in law domain then this section will help you get answer of all its associated queries.
- School Admission and Exams: Here you can discuss queries regarding school exams and admissions. Several state and central educational boards are in India responsible to provide up to Intermediate class education. Any queries you have related to its admission procedure, date sheet, syllabus; the same can be discussed here.
- Government Jobs: This forum enables you to discuss your queries related to SSC, UPSC, Bank exams, Teaching, Railways, Defence and other government jobs.