Mistake in the mhcet form


Sir I have wrongly filled that I am Ward of Central govt undertaking instead of filling that I am Ward of def. personal … I have sent emails to the cet office but they are not replying to it sir plz help me what to do in this case …


In general wrong inputs lead to cancellation of your application form, however you can contact the authority through phone call as well for updates.