IIT JAM Exam will be held on 11th February 2018 so there are only few
months left for preparation you have to be dedicated and attentive
Some JAM Preparation Tips hope will help you -
•Analyze the Syllabus - Its essential to start the preparation, analyze
the complete JAM Syllabus through this you may be decided a proper
• Best Reference Books - Prefer best reference books which covers most
of the topics of the syllabus and contains previous years question
papers and modal test papers also.
• Solve Previous Years IIT JAM Question Paper - By solving these you
will get an idea related to which type of questions will be asked in the
exam and you will find the weak points also.
• Mock Tests - Practice mock tests it will help you to strong your weak points.
• Daily Routine - Study hard daily at least 6 to 7 hours.
• Don’t take stress, keep calm and study well.