AIIMS MBBS & PG exam 2016

It’s my dream to get admission to AIIMS for medical program. What are the minimum eligibility criteria for appearing in the exam? One more question, only after clearing AIIMS entrance exam I’ll be capable to get admission to AIIMS colleges or do I need to appear for any further test. Through AIIMS score can I get admission to any other medical colleges of India?

As you have asked so many but valuable questions regarding AIIMS entrance exams, I’m going to clarify here your doubt one by one.
Talking about your first questions regarding AIIMS 2016 eligibility criteria, please go through the details furnished below:

For MBBS program you must need to fulfill following criteria:
• Indian nationals and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) are only eligible to apply for AIIMS entrance exam 2016.
• Foreign candidates do not need to appear for the entrance test.
• Talking about the age criteria, candidates should be at least 17 years old either at the admission time or on or before December 31, 2016.
• Candidates should have cleared the 12th class or its equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board/university and secured minimum 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST category candidates).
• The concerned authority has allowed appearing candidates also to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2016.

For PG program you must need to fulfill following criteria
• If you are looking for admission to MD/MS program offered at AIIMS, then you must hold a MBBS degree from a MCI (Medical Council of India) recognized university with 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST category candidates).
• In case you are applying for January session, then you must need to complete the 12 months rotating practical/internship on or before January 30, 2016.
• In case you are applying for July session, then you must need to complete the 12 months rotating practical/internship on or before July 30, 2016.

Coming to your second question: Yes, you’ll be eligible to get admission to AIIMS college after clearing AIIMS entrance exam. You don’t need to appear for any further test.

Talking about your third question: You are only eligible to get admission to AIIMS colleges based on your AIIMS score.

Hope you’re satisfied with my answer. Thank you.

dear sir as you have mention above in point no.2 for mbbs program how can a foreigner proceed for aiims delhi mbbs program and does foreigner receive scholarship

reply me soon sir

Foreign candidates will be nominated by Govt. of India. Talking about the eligibility they must have secured minimum 50% marks in subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in Intermediate or its equivalent exam.